Personal Data Protection Statement
The following statements explain the general terms of Empower Talent Consulting Sdn Bhd (ETC) regarding the collection and processing of your personal data by ETC. ETC is committed to the protection of your personal data and compliance of all applicable personal data protection laws and regulations in Malaysia.
2. Your Consent
By providing your personal data to ETC, you have read and accepted the statements herein; and you have consented to the processing of your personal data by ETC in the manner set out herein. If you provide personal data of third parties to ETC, you warrant and represent to ETC that you have obtained the required consent of the third parties for the processing of the relevant personal data by ETC in the manner set out herein.
3. Notice and Choice Principle Statement
- ETC may be required to collect personal data from you during your dealings with ETC or for the purpose of ETC’s business activities. Such personal data may include (but not limited to) name as per identity card, preferred name, identity/passport number, age, contact number, residential address, email address, birth date, gender, race, nationality, occupation, designation, information of spouse/children such as name and birth date, information of your company, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, for the purposes which the personal data is collected.
- The personal data provided by you to ETC may be processed by ETC for the following purposes:
- to administer the business or representation relationship between ETC and you;
- to communicate with you;
- to administer customer relationship management procedures;
- to conduct research, study, assessment, survey and/or prepare reports/statistics for purpose of ETC’s business activities;
- to respond to your enquiries;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements applicable to ETC, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to ETC;
- for recruitment of employees;
- for ETC’s internal record keeping; and/or
- other lawful business activities of ETC.
- The personal data provided by you to ETC may, if required, be disclosed to the following classes of third parties:
- ETC’s subsidiaries within or outside Malaysia;
- ETC’s sub-contractors or third-party service or product providers as may be determined by ETC to be necessary or appropriate;
- regulatory bodies, government bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- any person to whom ETC is compelled or required to do so under the law; and/or
- our shareholders.
- Generally, the personal data processed by ETC is collected from you or provided by a third party to ETC for the aforesaid purposes.
- Please note that your personal data is necessary for ETC to carry out the aforesaid purposes. The failure to supply such personal data will or may:
- result in ETC being unable to administer the business or contractual relationship between ETC and you;
- result in ETC being unable to provide you with information about the activities, products, services;
- result in ETC being unable to provide you with information about the products, services, opportunities offered by selected third parties which may interest you.
- You have a right to request for access to and for correction of your personal data. You may also choose to limit the processing of your personal data. If you would like to make any of such requests, kindly submit your request in writing to ETC at the postal/email address.
- If you have any inquiries or complaints in respect of the personal data, kindly communicate to ETC in writing at the postal/email address.
4. Security of Your Personal Data
ETC has implemented security policies and technical measures to protect your personal data in accordance with such requirements of the applicable personal data protection laws and regulations. Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purpose of data storage or processing, we may transfer the personal data to a third-party service or product providers within or outside Malaysia, under similar level of security measures.
5. Changes to This Statement
This statement may be revised and updated from time to time. ETC recommends that you visit this webpage to review the most updated version of this statement each time you provide your personal data to ETC.