Project Manager – Decision Analytics
Experian Decision Analytics specialises in providing credit risk and fraud management consulting services and products to enable organisations to make fast, accurate and profitable decisions.
We are looking for an experience versatile Project Manager to support our Decision Analytics business. You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
The responsibilities of this role would entail:
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements
- Developing full scale project plans
- Assembling and coordinating project staff
- Managing project resource allocation and budgets
- Ensuring projects are planned accordingly and meeting scheduling timelines
- Providing direction and support to project team
- Constantly monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implementing and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a Professional qualification such as
- Prince 2, PMP, Black belt etc.
- At least 10 years working experience in Project management
- Extensive Project Management experience, including knowledge of managing major, cross divisional and remote projects
- Proven track record of successful delivery of multi stream business and technology projects from initiation through to full
- project acceptance in a consulting capacity
- Advanced knowledge of programme/project planning, project governance and SDLC processes
- Title | Version 1.0 | Page 7
- Previous experience of working in a financial services environment and in a consulting capacity would be advantageous
- Extensive negotiating and influencing skills
- Exceptional communication skills to effectively work with stakeholders at all levels both internal and external to the
- Candidate must be able to speak Fluent English
- Travel: 30%
Name: Jegatheesan Gunasekaran (J)
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your professional profile/resume directly to our consultant.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Our consultants may contact applicants for future opportunities.