Manager -Contracts & Compliance (legal)
Leading Oil & Gas MNC
Empower Talent Consulting is a leading local consulting and talent acquisition services provider offering proven solutions for our clients.
Empower Talent Consulting’s consultants have been successfully providing professional services to clients over the last 5 years in the Malaysia.
Our tenure and experience puts us in a unique position to successfully handle a talent acquisition/recruitment project or an assignment for your company that will be cost and quality-effective.
We understand the challenges faced in the client’s environment, as well as the need for responsive and accurate professional services.
We are constantly researching the trends with the goal of producing innovative solutions to anticipate our clients’ needs. The services that we provide are unmatched in the industry.
- Lead the Compliance and Checkpoint operations and drive improvement.
- Manage all government Export & Import regulations , in and out movement of each country .
- Manage regulation compliance for Embargoed and Sanctioned countries including Nuclear Sales.
- Plan, develop, and conduct export, re-export and import compliance / logistics training.
- University Degree/ Diploma in Law, pre
- Background in compliance with minimum 3 years work experience in related industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your professional profile/resume directly to our consultant.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Our consultants may contact applicants for future opportunities.